Over the last several months, our development teams have been busy— working diligently to deliver stunning new capabilities and features, along with several elegant changes to our user interface, to enhance the Control4 experience for both our customers and Dealers.
Tonight, we unveiled all that’s new to over 1000 Control4 Dealers at the CEDIA Expo, the custom installation industry’s annual trade show. Our channel partners are very excited about our enhanced solutions, and even more excited that everything we demonstrated this evening is available now
I’m pleased to share the news that tonight we officially roll out OS 2.6
, our latest software release that will enrich streaming audio, pool and spa, comfort and security solutions for Control4 smart homes. Control4 OS 2.6 features elegant user interface enhancements and provides instant integration with hundreds of products consumers love, delivering a new, compelling Control4 experience for our homeowners. Perhaps best of all, our latest software will come pre-loaded on all factory-direct controllers, which means less hassle for our Dealers in delivering all of OS 2.6 glory to Control4 customers.
I fear I’ll do our product teams an injustice by merely ticking off a list of new features and additions they’ve added to our solutions, but for the sake of brevity for this blog post, here are the aspects
of OS 2.6 that, for me, are the most compelling:
- If you love music in your home, you’ll love that now Control4 can integrate with over 40 streaming music services. In one touch, customers have access to their favorite music, regardless of source or streaming service.
- Whether you’re listening to Pandora, Spotify, Sirius, XM, Songza, etc., you’ll enjoy a consistent, bold, graphically-rich experience. You must check it out!
- Intuitive, interactive, and stunning pool & spa control. Power up the pool jets from anywhere, home or away. If you have a pool or hot tub, add this element of control to your Control4 system and enjoy.
- Now you can edit lighting scenes right from your tablet. No need to call a Dealer for help—glorious!
- New intuitive feedback icons throughout the Control4 user-interface for every sensor installed in your home lets you know what’s going on—such as the garage door left open or a water leak detected—whether you’re at home or away.
- We also released new ways for our Dealers to quickly upgrade and more easily integrate hundreds of products into your Control4 system. For homeowners this means, your Dealers can power through installations and add-on work fast!
Seeing OS 2.6 in action is far more compelling than any words I use to describe what the product gurus at Control4 have developed. Please check out this video to get a feel for what’s new.
Or call your dealer to get upgraded to the latest and greatest Control4 software release.
You’re going to love the changes to the Control4 Experience.