This week, tens of thousands of professionals in the custom integration business converge in Denver for the 2013 CEDIA Expo, the leading tradeshow that showcases new home technology for home theater, home security and, of course, home automation. Hundreds of manufacturers, including Control4, will be showcasing innovative technologies and launching new products. For us home technology nerds, who could ask for more?
What better way to celebrate our 10th CEDIA Expo
than by continuing to drive innovation in the home automation space? The past decade we’ve worked to inspire our dealers and customers with solutions that are designed to simplify life—automatically. And this year, we’re continuing the trend by rolling into the show with an array of new solutions to share with the trade. We’ll be showcasing all that we’ve developed in 2013, including:
- an expansive list of media distribution products
- new smart wireless lighting products
- panelized lighting solutions
- incredible new Listen experiences, including the Wireless Music Bridge
- and our very popular mobile control capabilities featuring the enhanced 4Sight Service with Anywhere Access. Customers absolutely love the ability to check in and control their homes from anywhere in the world—right from their smartphones or tablets. This is a got-to-have add-on to any Control4 system!
While we don’t anticipate a lot of Hollywood celebrities or red carpet fanfare at the show, for us tech geeks, the next three days will be filled with exciting demonstrations, presentations, meetings, a few awards and yes, a few parties. (Shhh.. what happens in Denver, stays in Denver!) For us, it’s all about arming our 2000+ dealers with the right tools, information, and training to bring our hot, new products to customers’ homes and businesses—all around the world.
Keep tabs on all the great news and demos throughout the show by following Control4 on Facebook
with the hashtag #CEDIA13. When you see something you can’t live without, just get in touch with a Control4 dealer in your area