Control4 interface basics
In your Control4 system, an "interface" is anything that can control your smart home. Each type of visual interface displays the same basic screens. Interfaces include:
- TV on-screen interface (controlled with your remote control)
- Touch screens (in-wall or tabletop)
- Control4 app (for iOS or Android smartphones and tablets)
- List interface (on the remote control)
- Voice control (like Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant)
- Keypads, switches, and dimmers
Note: The information in this guide applies to the latest Control4 system capabilities. Features can vary between customized installations and Control4 software releases, so contact your Smart Home Pro with any questions about available features.
Note: Although you can access most features by using any of the visual interfaces, most screen captures used in this guide are from the Control4 app.