Control4 and Partners to Demonstrate Solutions for the Connected Home and Connected Business at ISE 2012
From smart appliances for today’s kitchen to apps for teleconferencing, Control4 will showcase new automation solutions for both residential and light commercial installations.
Amsterdam, NL – ISE Stand 11H78 – 1 February, 2012 – Control4, a leading innovator in residential and light-commercial automation systems, will demonstrate a comprehensive suite of global automation solutions and showcase its growing ecosystem of technology partners at ISE 2012.
“Control4 continues to lead our industry in device discovery and interoperability,” says Martin Plaehn, Control4 CEO and President. “By working hand-in-hand with leading CE manufacturers, developers and other technology partners, we make it much easier for dealers to deliver compelling solutions that enrich the lives of their residential and commercial customers.”
From kitchen appliances and certified HDMI switchers, to multi-room audio systems and ambient lighting, Control4 and its partners are simplifying the steps needed to create well-connected and automated homes and businesses.
Partners joining Control4 at ISE Stand 11H78 include:
• Tisco will be demonstrating their proven and very popular KNX driver for lighting integration with Control4® systems.
• Lutron will be demonstrating their motorized window shades and new Lutron Shade app which is now available in Control4 4Store.
• Sub-Zero will be showcasing convenient control of its smart kitchen appliances with Control4.
• Harman will be demonstrating their Control4 Certified A/V receivers.
• Denon will be showcasing their Control4 Certified receivers for audio, home theater which deliver studio-grade sound quality.
• Channel Vision will be demonstrating their Control4 Certified iPod dock.
• AmBX will be demonstrating an ambient lighting system that controls lighting colors and brightness to fit music.
• Nyce Controls will be showcasing an array of access control devices, including motion sensors and recently Control4 Certified contact switches.
• Leaf will be showcasing its Control4 Certified AV switches, enabling enhanced connectivity throughout a Control4 audio-video system.
• Global Cache will be demonstrating their Control4 Certified IO products.
• Extra Vegetables will be showcasing apps and drivers, including new HVAC drivers and a SKY TV driver, enabling homeowners and commercial business additional functionality from their Control4 system.
Control4 continues to focus on its Certification Program to enhance customer choice, improve integrated product capability and streamline dealer installations and support. Products earning Control4 Certification undergo rigorous interoperability testing in Control4 labs to confirm rich and seamless integration. Control4 partners Dune, Atlona and WyreStorm have recently completed Certification for their HDMI Video Switch products and drivers.
Control4 will demonstrate its comprehensive suite of lifestyle automation solutions and showcase its growing ecosystem of technology partners in Stand 11H78 at ISE 2012.
For more information on Control4, please visit www.control4.com.
Control4 is a leading provider of automation systems for homes and businesses by offering personalized control of lighting, music, video, energy, and security through more than 2,200 custom integrators, retail outlets, and distributors in over 72 countries. By delivering insightfully simple personalized control solutions that enhance the lives of individuals and families, Control4 is the automation platform of choice for consumers, major consumer electronics companies, hotels, and businesses around the world. For more information visit www.control4.com.
Caster Communications 401-792-7080
Kimberly Lancaster firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Ahern email@example.com
Copyright© 2012 Control4 Corporation. All rights reserved. Control4 and the Control4 logo are registered trademarks of Control4 Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.