Back to Press Releases
Control4 Launches Solution Provider Program for Dealers
To support Control4 dealer growth and profitability, Control4 offers new tools to assist with sales, marketing, installation and business operations.
Atlanta, GA – CEDIA EXPO – September 24, 2010 – Booth 1836 – Control4, a leader in affordable IP-based home control systems, unveils at CEDIA EXPO a comprehensive set of tools to help its valued dealer network build business. The tools assist with sales, marketing, installation and business operations and are designed to make dealer businesses more successful and profitable. From training and hardware tools to proposal management and marketing services, the Control4® Solution Provider Program recommends products and services to enhance business-management processes and increase sales for Control4 dealers. Control4 has also unveiled a new lead generation service available to dealers, and a new dealer portal to provide easy access to tools, training, and account information.
“From initial customer awareness through post-sales support of their Control4 customer base, dealers will find a broad foundation of support for business management in the Solution Provider Program,” says Jim Arnold, Vice President of Sales for Control4. “We want to arm our dealers not only the best product solution available, but with the tools and support they need to grow their Control4 business as well.”
The following companies have already signed on to the Solution Provider Program:
• Bedrock Learning provides a comprehensive training solution designed for home technology installers, sales, customer support, and other residential technology professionals seeking to learn about this growing industry.
• CytexOne® Atlas allows instant access to Control4® systems remotely from any web enabled terminal in the world. The distributed platform enables additional levels of access for client premise devices. Dealers can initialize a service contract with the customer and earn recurring monthly revenues. The Atlas reduces ongoing appointment scheduling, on-site visits, and unbillable hours. A simple click of a button fixes many problems, cuts costs, and delivers a new level of customer satisfaction.
• MetaGeek develops the award winning line of Wi-Spy spectrum analyzer tools that enable dealers to make Wi-Fi work the way it's supposed to, taking the guesswork out of troubleshooting by graphically displaying the RF interference occurring in the airwaves.
Proposal & Project Management
• AbacusPrime SalezToolz offers sales, budgeting and presentation software solutions that streamline business processes. Working with manufacturers, service providers and distributors, SalezToolz is able to help dealers create custom systems, packages and single products to present to potential clients in real-time.
• Simply Reliable offers a complete proposal creation, project management, design documentation and financial software for the custom integration industry. An intuitive interface leads the user through initial customer contact, the proposal process, designs and drawings, project management, labor integration and finally to accounting and billing. The Simply Reliable SmartOffice™ solution is the only software package to fully integrate with Control4® Composer software. This allows the dealer to create a Control4 project with one click and to automatically create a design portfolio which includes all necessary drawings and documentation.
• D-Tools offers custom installers a software package that creates fast, accurate sales proposals, and data-driven designs in either Visio or AutoCAD. In addition to plan and elevation views, line diagrams and schematics, d-Tools helps installers with project scheduling and in tracking labor time and costs so they deliver the job on time and on budget.
• BlackWire Designs has been a go-to solution for many Control4 dealers and is now expanding its services to include consultation, on-site training and services, app development and driver creation. With years of experience in the custom install business and countless small, medium and extremely large systems deployed with successful results, dealers can rely on BlackWire Designs’ expertise on everything from proper network configuration and deployment, system design review, and system design/floorplan layout to remote and on-site programming, all with 24-hour technical service and support. They offer easy-to-use plug-and-play network packages that take the guesswork out of networks, install accessories, HDMI over IP products and more.
• Eragy, Inc. is a leading provider of smart home software applications and services. Eragy’s initial services include home energy monitoring, intelligent home energy management and smart home system monitoring. Eragy enables Control4 dealers to improve their business models and generate additional recurring revenue.
Control4 has also introduced a new direct marketing program that dealers can leverage to generate leads for their businesses. Control4 will provide dealers with a secure data portal where they can upload contacts into a marketing database and leverage Control4 creative to email contacts and drive leads to a customized landing page. Leads are emailed directly to the dealer for follow-up and dealers can log-in for real-time reports on their contacts and campaign results. Dealers can upload an unlimited number of contacts and subscribe to all available email programs for a $199 annual fee.
Finally, in an effort to provide comprehensive and streamlined dealer support, Control4 has also redesigned its dealer portal, making it easy to locate resources including:
• Account information
• Detailed product information
• Marketing campaign templates (Ads, Direct Mail, Email)
• Technical support, documentation and downloads
• Information on new business opportunities – including the new Hospitality Sales Agent Program
For more information on the Control4 Solutions Provider Program and enhanced dealer tools, visit www.control4.com.
Control4, a leading provider of the operating system for the smart home, delivers intelligent control of consumer electronics products, appliances and networking systems through an easy-to-use and intuitive software interface. Founded in 2003, the company delivers affordable automation and control of lighting, music, video, HVAC, security, and energy management systems to the broad market through more than 1,600 custom integrators, retail outlets, and distributors in over 70 countries. Control4 is the platform of choice for major consumer electronics companies, hotels, businesses and utilities that require an intelligent, open and affordable control solution.
Kimberly Lancaster, Caster Communications, email@example.com, 401-792-7080
Ashley Daigneault, Caster Communications, Ashley@castercomm.com, 401-792-7080
Copyright© 2010 Control4 Corporation. All rights reserved. Control4 and the Control4 logo are registered trademarks of Control4 Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
# # #
For more information on Control4, please visit www.control4.com