Automation and control are exactly what the doctor ordered. Savvy medical professionals are using Control4 to provide a better patient experience while improving efficiencies in the office, saving energy, streamlining communications and set-up, and controlling sensitive security areas.
- Relax and entertain patients by letting them select the music or movie they want to listen to or watch
- Automatically set lighting scenes for different procedures
- Set lights to turn off when patients or staff leave rooms to save on energy bills
- Use a single "good night" or "good morning" button to turn the building off or on and to keep energy bills low
- Turn every TV in the office on and off with one button
- Receive email alerts based on security-related actions. For example when a door or cabinet is opened, or the security system is triggered
- Use keypads to trigger nurse-calls, or to notify patient status within a room
- Lock the whole building in one touch
Remember… Because a Control4 automation system makes it possible for virtually everything in your office or building to work together, your ideas of control can be as unique as your business.